- Fixed-Term Contract
* Booking of security transactions;
* Follow-up of security settlement (via SWIFT and Web banking);
* Placing and booking of subscriptions / redemptions of funds (via SWIFT and Web banking);
* Booking of derivatives (e.g. Options, Futures, CFD´s) and follow-up;
* Transfer free of securities;
* Daily reconciliation of securities and derivatives;
* Handling of physical securities.
Minimum profile requirements
* Previous experience in settlement area is required;
* Knowledge of different securities classes;
* Ability to handle the settlement workflow from A to Z;
* SWIFT knowledge;
* Knowledge of Corporate Actions is an advantage;
* Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook);
* Attention to details and accuracy, good communication skills and stress tolerance;
* Motivated, well organized and responsible due to the cut-off time;
* Fluency in English (written and spoken), other languages would be an asset.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity or disability.