- Permanent Contract
NautaDutilh is an international law firm with a leading position in the Benelux and offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, London and New York. We advise a wide range of major clients in the financial and corporate sectors. The Luxembourg office currently employs over 40 lawyers and specialises in corporate and financial law, tax, intellectual property, regulatory, investment funds and commercial litigation.
We work in a multicultural, international, friendly and human environment.
Are you an experienced Tax advisor ? We have room for you.
The Tax team provides a wide range of services in the field of direct and indirect taxation to financial institutions, insurance companies, funds (including private equity, real estate and hedge funds) as well as multinational groups.
Having a specialised but fully integrated approach, our dedicated tax experts work in close co-operation with the other lawyers of our corporate, finance, investment fund and regulatory departments on the implementation of transactions for and advising of our clients.
What we offer:
* Continuous learning opportunities and ongoing professional education
* A stimulating and friendly professional environment
* A competitive remuneration
* Challenging career opportunities
You can send your application, including your CV and cover letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg
2, rue Jean Bertholet
* University Degree in Law and/or Business with a proven interest in Taxation
* 2 to 4 years of experience in a law firm, accounting firm or in a Tax advisory firm, preferably within the Luxembourgish market
* Excellent language skills in English and French, German would be beneficial
* Excellent analytical skills
* Proactive, ability to take initiative and to work independently
* Excellent organisational and general communication skills