- Permanent Contract
- Required level of study: BAC+2/+3
In order to support the Depositary Banking Division, we are looking for a Custody Tax Specialist.
Your main tasks will be:
* Centralizing all tax related subjects for Depositary Banking Division (Withholding tax on income distributions, Capital Gain Tax, system set-up)
* Analyzing all tax impacts for our Clients, based on markets information
* Verification and monitoring of Clients Tax documentation (US forms, AEOI self-certifications, certificates of residence…)
* Provide support for new accounts opening at sub custodians’ level, answer internal/external tax requests.
* Monitoring and reconciling tax calculation, CGT
* Ensure the timeliness and provide administrative support for specific tax filings
* Supporting the issuance of regulatory tax reporting (CRS, QI and FATCA)
* Supporting tax reclaims services.
* Liaise with external service providers and consultants
* Involvement in ad-hoc tax project work
* Contribute to improve tax related processes
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
* Graduated with a master degree in Finance, Tax or legal
* 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a Custodian Bank or a Big 4
* Very good knowledge of Tax regulatory framework (CRS, QI and FATCA), financial products and funds legal structures
* Very good knowledge of tax reclaims concept, tax calculation (CGT)
* Fluent in English
- Display excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have good analytical skills; be very precise and dedicated to quality.