- Required level of study: BAC+3
The Transfer and Paying Agency Department is in charge of the shareholders’ register. Its main function is to process subscriptions and redemptions orders, any transfers of units, as well as potential dividends distribution to shareholders. This department informs the Fund Accounting Department about above-mentioned operations for NAV calculation, as well as Market Back Office Department in charge of bank liquidities management.
We are now looking to recruit a Trainee with a school convention for a period of 6 months (starting ASAP) in Transfer and Paying agency department in order to support the team in place.
Your main tasks will be to support the team in place in:
* Checking and processing of subscriptions, redemptions and transfer orders on a daily basis
* Processing of dividends
* Preparing and sending the statements of holding to the shareholders
* Various reconciliation
* Filing all documents related to the department
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
* Educational background in accounting or economics (BAC +3 minimum) – School convention required
* Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
* Good command of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel macros is an added value).
* Fluent in English
* Highly accurate and dedicated to providing the highest quality service
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Good team spirit and communication skills