Why join the ABBL?
The Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL) is committed to the representation and development of the interests of its members and acts as the voice of the financial sector in Luxembourg at national, European and international level. Via our Clusters, Technical Committees and related Working Groups, we provide technical expertise and knowledge dissemination.
With more than 210 members and related members, the ABBL represents the majority of financial institutions as well as regulated financial intermediaries established in Luxembourg.
Main advantages of an ABBL Membership… Be part of your community!
- timely and privileged access to critical information via our 110+ Clusters, Technical Committees and related Working Groups
- access to relevant authorities and stakeholders in Luxembourg and Brussels via our network and EU representative office
- the ability to rely on the assistance and technical expertise of a strong in-house team
- an exclusive access to our platform of information providing relevant reference documents and tailor-made handbooks on technical subjects
- enhanced visibility via our media and internet presence
- an effective integration into the banking and financial community in Luxembourg
How to join the ABBL?
The application form for membership at the ABBL is available upon request to our Business Development team and with the list of documents to be submitted.
All applications are subject to approval by the ABBL Board of Directors.
Eligibility and annual contributions
ABBL members are grouped into three categories:
- Banks’ branches and subsidiaries
- Professionals of the Financial Sector (PFS)
- Payment institutions
- E-money institutions
- Consulting firms
- Law firms
- Other service providers at the service of the financial sector
Contribution amount depends on the member size (in terms of number of employees in Luxembourg) and category and are payable on a yearly basis.
For more information, please contact our Business Development team.