- Public and bank holidays in Luxembourg for 2021 and 2022
- Reform of special leave and leave for family reasons
- Social security contribution rates
- Remuneration policies
- Health and safety at work
- Financial training
- Gender equality and principles of equal treatment
- Collective bargaining agreement for bank employees 2018-2020
The ABBL collective bargaining agreement aims to regulate the general terms of work between the member banks of the association and their employees.
It is the result of negotiations between the banking sector and the trade unions and is politically regarded as being a pledge of social peace in the sector.
Various measures relative to recruitment, working time, system of remuneration, and training policy are explicitly included in the text of the collective bargaining agreement.
Collective Bargaining Agreement for 2018-2020
The new collective bargaining agreement (available in French) for 2018-2020 has been officially signed by ABBL, ALEBA, LCGB-SESF and OGB-L on 12 July 2018.
You will find seperate videos on the different collective bargaining topics our media library:
- Classification of functions
- Employability and training
- Organisation of working time
Die verschiedenen Themenbereiche des Kollektivvertrags sind in unserer Mediathek auch einzeln abrufbar:
- Einstufung der Funktionen
- Beschäftigungsfähigkeit und Fortbildung
- Organisation der Arbeitszeit
Vous trouverez les vidéos thématiques suivantes dans notre médiathèque :
- Classification des fonctions
- Formation et employabilité
- Organisation du temps de travail