- Public and bank holidays in Luxembourg for 2021 and 2022
- Reform of special leave and leave for family reasons
- Social security contribution rates
- Remuneration policies
- Health and safety at work
- Financial training
- Gender equality and principles of equal treatment
- Collective bargaining agreement for bank employees 2018-2020
The House of Training
The Law on co-financing
On Saturday, 9 September 2017, the law on co-financing has been published at the Memorial.
The main changes established by this law are the following and are applicable:
- Co-financing is no longer possible for all kinds of trainings. The new law excludes this option for legally mandatory trainings for regulated professions, as well as for subcontractors of the company and business owners themselves.
- Under the new law, trainings do not need to be included in a training plan approved by the staff delegation. Therefore, the € 75,000 condition no longer exists.
- The information to be submitted in the context of a written request for co-financing has been amended (see article L.542-11).
- The rate of the state contribution to co-financing has been reduced from 20% to 15% and will, from now on, only be paid out as direct contribution and not as tax bonus anymore. Whereas the financial participation to the salary cost for employees benefitting from a special form of co-financing rises from 15% to 20%.
- The duration the training aiming at the adaptation of the employee to its new job has been reduced from 173 hours to 80 hours per exercise and is now limited to unqualified employees or employees whose diploma is not in relation with the exercised activity. At the same time, the time passed by the internal trainer in this context is no longer eligible.
- The new law foresees investment limits in terms of number of employees of the company and a fixed reimbursement sum of € 500 has been introduced for the constitution of a file, in case at least one hour of training has been taken.
A precise definition of eligible costs of co-financing can be found under article L.542-13.