- Public and bank holidays in Luxembourg for 2021 and 2022
- Reform of special leave and leave for family reasons
- Social security contribution rates
- Remuneration policies
- Health and safety at work
- Financial training
- Gender equality and principles of equal treatment
- Collective bargaining agreement for bank employees 2018-2020
The downloadable document below sets out the Luxembourg Implementation Guidelines for the XML Customer Credit Transfer Initiation message ISO 20022 XML – “pain.001.001.03”.
The purpose of these Implementation Guidelines is to provide guidance on the use of the Credit Transfer Initiation Message sent to banks in Luxemburg, and cover SEPA Credit Transfers (SEPA) as well as other Credit Transfers. These guidelines for SEPA Credit Transfers are compliant with the Implementation Guidelines for Customer to Bank messages for SEPA Credit Transfers version 7.0, published by the European Payments Council.
The utmost care has been taken to make sure the information in this publication is correct.
However, ABBL by no means can be held liable for any loss or damage incurred due to any Standard-CreditTransfer-XML-ABBL incorrect or incomplete information mentioned in this publication.