- Public and bank holidays in Luxembourg for 2021 and 2022
- Reform of special leave and leave for family reasons
- Social security contribution rates
- Remuneration policies
- Health and safety at work
- Financial training
- Gender equality and principles of equal treatment
- Collective bargaining agreement for bank employees 2018-2020
The downloadable document below sets out the Luxembourg Implementation Guidelines for the XML Customer Payment Status Report message ISO 20022 XML – “pain.002.001.03”.
The purpose of these Implementation Guidelines is to provide guidance on the use of the Payment Status Report Message sent by banks to companies in Luxembourg.
The CustomerPaymentStatusReport message is sent by an instructed agent to the previous party in the payment chain.
It is used to inform this party about the positive or negative status of a file (Reporting on GroupHeader), of a complete PaymentInformationblock or of a transaction. It is also used to report on a pending instruction.
Its usage will always be governed by a bilateral agreement between the agent and the non-financial institution customer.
Please contact your bank for any further information.