- Public and bank holidays in Luxembourg for 2021 and 2022
- Reform of special leave and leave for family reasons
- Social security contribution rates
- Remuneration policies
- Health and safety at work
- Financial training
- Gender equality and principles of equal treatment
- Collective bargaining agreement for bank employees 2018-2020
The documents below set out the Luxembourg Implementation Guidelines for the Customer Direct Debit Initiation message ISO 20022 XML.
The purpose of these Implementation Guidelines is to provide guidance on the use of the SEPA Direct Debit Initiation Message sent to banks in Luxembourg.
These guidelines for SEPA Direct Debit Initiation are compliant with the SEPA Business-to-Business Direct Debit Scheme Customer-to-Bank Implementation Guidelines v7.0 and the SEPA Core Direct Debit Scheme Customer-to-Bank Implementation Guidelines v9.0 of the European Payments Council.