- Public and bank holidays in Luxembourg for 2021 and 2022
- Reform of special leave and leave for family reasons
- Social security contribution rates
- Remuneration policies
- Health and safety at work
- Financial training
- Gender equality and principles of equal treatment
- Collective bargaining agreement for bank employees 2018-2020
The downloadable document below sets out the Luxembourg Implementation Guidelines for the XML B2C Statement message ISO 20022 XML – “camt.053.001.02”.
The purpose of these Implementation Guidelines is to provide guidance on the use of the Statement Message sent by the banks to the enterprises in Luxembourg.
This message is sent by the bank to an account holder or a third person mandated by him.
It is used for informing the account holder or the third person mandated of the account balances and account transactions.
Please contact your bank for any further information.