- Public and bank holidays in Luxembourg for 2021 and 2022
- Reform of special leave and leave for family reasons
- Social security contribution rates
- Remuneration policies
- Health and safety at work
- Financial training
- Gender equality and principles of equal treatment
- Collective bargaining agreement for bank employees 2018-2020
The SEPA Creditor Identifier (SCI) was introduced in the SEPA Direct debit scheme to allow debtors as well as debtors’ banks to turn to creditors in case of claims for reimbursement or complaints, and to check for the existence of a mandate at the presentation of a collection by the creditor. A given creditor can only be assigned a single and unique SCI in Luxembourg, meaning that each SCI can only refer to one specific creditor.
In Luxembourg, banks mandated the Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL) with the creation and management of SCIs at the request of a bank that has relations with the creditor. This service has been made available from 1 July 2010.
The SEPA Creditor Identifier request form is available in English, French and German.
Please download below by clicking on the blue icons.